Thursday, February 23, 2012

Extra Credit Blog Semester 2

What topics really confused you?
There was not any topics that I was really confused on last semester because Mrs.Malonek is a very good biology teacher..
What topics do you feel very clear on?
The topics I feel very clear on is chapter 7 about cell structure and chapter 8 about photosynthesis.
What lab/ activity was your favorite? Why?
The favorite lab last semester was the kimchi lab because that was the first time I had ever made kimchi in my life.
What lab/activity was your least favorite? Why?
There was not any lab last semester that was my least favorite because all the labs I did last semester were very fun.
If you could change something about the class to make it better, for instance the type of homework (not the amount) what would it be and why?
If I could change something about the class to make it better it would be doing more labs this semester because I believe that doing more labs in class will help enhance our knowledge about biology.

No comments:

Post a Comment